National Firearms Call Centre
+27 12 353 6111
Police Emergency Nr
Crime Prevention : Safety Tips
Working After hours
- Do not work late by yourself. Create a buddy system for
walking to parking lots or public transportation or ask a
security guard to escort you.
- Choose a well-lit, well guarded parking garage.
- Always lock your car and close the windows. Do not leave
even a small space open- someone may spray gas through the
- When you approach your car, have the key ready , Check
the area around your car for someone hiding next to or
behind it, as well as the floor and front and back seats of
your car before getting in.
- Lock your car as soon as you get in - before your fasten
your seat belt.
- If you notice any strangers hanging around the parking
lot, notify security or the police.
back to top