The South African Police Service is committed to create a safe and secure environment for all the people in South Africa. Your feedback is welcome and important to us. You can contribute towards the enhancement and development of the South African Police Service.
This TALK TO US page is not for emergencies and you cannot report a crime on the SAPS website.
The following contact numbers can be used for the purposes of emergencies, to report a crime or to register a complaint:
- For emergencies or to report a crime, call 10111 or contact your nearest Police Station.
- If you know of any criminal activities or want to report a crime anonymously, you can contact Crime Stop – 08600 10111.
- You can contact the SAPS Centre for Service Excellence to register a complaint on SAPS service delivery, call 0800 333 177 or email: Centre For Service Excellence
- You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions to answer some of the queries that you might have.
- For any general enquiries, suggestions and/or compliments, feel free to contact us at SAPS Corporate Communications